[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Feedback Needed: Student Success Tool

Wang-Wolf, Xuan xwang-wolf at olympic.edu
Sun Mar 3 22:03:02 PST 2024

Absolutely. The spreadsheet was just a draft sample Pierce College used previously when they did a RFP for a student success tool. Matt Campbell shared it with everyone for a reference.

When would be a good time for everyone to chat? Or you could just send your feedback to me via email. I’ll need them by this Friday so as to share it forward on Monday, March 11.

Let me know everyone and I can send it the meeting invite if needed.

Dr. Xuan Wang-Wolf, PhD (she/her)
Interim Dean
Learning Innovation &
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB)
Olympic College
xwang-wolf at olympic.edu<mailto:xwang-wolf at olympic.edu>
Office: 360-475-7125
Cell: 360-731-6938