[DEOC] Fwd: WACTC Equity Committee

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 30 15:08:08 PST 2024

DEOC:

For those at the Guided Pathways gathering this week, a reminder of when and where we will meet tomorrow during the joint commission time.

peace,
sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>