[DEOC] [SPAM] Re: Anti-DEI crusade in higher ed

Davenport, Chari cdavenport at cascadia.edu
Mon Jan 22 12:16:45 PST 2024

Hi Sophia, hope this message finds you well. I am wondering if I can get about 30 minutes of your time during the GP Retreat. We are about to launch our Foundations of E&I Course to our community partners. We have some discussions with Ha Nyugen before COVID and I wanted to update you on what we have and how we can share this through SBCTC as well. Please let me know.
Chari

Chari Davenport
Vice President of Equity and Inclusion
Cascadia College