[DEOC] DEOC Regular Meeting

Yadira Rosales Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu
Fri Jan 19 12:08:39 PST 2024

Hello.
Please plan to arrive early on January 29th to attend our DEOC meeting. The following items will be covered and we hope to have elections on this day:

DEOC Agenda
January 29th, 2024
11am-12:30pm
Semiahmoo Resort, Blaine, WA

  1.  Elections
     *   Chair
     *   Co-Chair
     *   Secretary
     *   Logistics Chair
     *   Treasurer
     *   Workplan Coordinator
  2.  Legislative Update
  3.  Workplan Committee Updates
     *   Workgroups

                                                               i.      DEO Onboarding Plan

                                                             ii.      Mentorship

                                                           iii.      DEO Toolkit

                                                           iv.      Mission/Vision

                                                             v.      DEO Resources

                                                           vi.      Outcomes

     *   Set up meetings and report outs

Meetings:
Zoom meeting: February 16th 2024 9am-10:30am
In Person: March 15th NADOHE
Zoom Meeting: April 19th 2024 (SOCC tentative in person meeting)
In Person: May 17th, 2024 (Location TBD)
July/August: Summer Retreat TBD)

Thank you!
Yadira