[DEOC] FW: MSSDC Retreat Registration

Jimenez, Maribel mjimenez at highline.edu
Fri Jan 19 09:25:35 PST 2024

Hello DEOC,
Please see the email below from Rick Flores, MSSDC President, and send to your MSSDC representative. Do you have funds to send your rep in person to this vital retreat?

Let me know if you have questions,
Maribel

Maribel Jiménez, Ed.D [she/her/ella]
Vice-President of Equity, Diversity & Transformation
mjimenez at highline.edu<mailto:mjimenez at highline.edu> | Hablo Español
[Highine College Logo]