[DEOC] FW: [EXTERNAL] Fw: DEI Faculty Fellows (Winter quarter planning)

Neal, Vanessa VNeal at clark.edu
Fri Jan 12 10:51:50 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!

I just shared the recording from the meeting with Vik Bahl with you all via a shared document. If you cannot access it, please let me know. Luz captured notes from the meeting as well in case you'd like to refer to those too (thank you Luz).

Below is a note from Vik to DEOC as well as information about upcoming meetings to join.

Thanks, all!

Vanessa

Vanessa C.K. Neal (she/her)
Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Diversity and Equity Officer
Clark College, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI)
Mail Stop: TGB 121
Phone: 360-992-2757
Email: vneal at clark.edu<mailto:vneal at clark.edu>