[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Naloxone/Narcan on your campuses?

Hannah Simonetti hsimonetti at btc.edu
Fri Jan 12 09:08:09 PST 2024

Sophia,
BTC has Naloxone/Narcan on campus as of fall this year, they are available in the first aid kits located around campus, giving access to anyone who grabs one, but they are not labeled Naloxone/Narcan just “first aid”.  Some of our emergency response folks have Naloxone/Narcan to bring to incidents that might occur as well. The safety officer on our campus provided several training that anyone on campus could attend on how to use Naloxone/Narcan and where the locations are on campus just last quarter.

Best,
하나(Hannah)

Connectedness | Professionalism | Integrity
[cid:image007.png at 01DA4536.DD941170]<https://www.btc.edu/>하 나/Hannah  ( 소 희 Soo-Hee)  Simonetti (she/her/hers)
Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion

Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8377<tel:360.752.8377>| Office: Morse Center 207

[cid:image003.png at 01DA4536.DD8E1E00][cid:image004.png at 01DA4536.DD8E1E00]

BTC provides student-centered, high-quality professional technical education for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.