[DEOC] Upcoming Guided Pathways Retreat

Yadira Rosales Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu
Thu Jan 11 15:51:13 PST 2024

Hola!
Happy New Year!

  *   The leadership team will be meeting soon to discuss meeting times/dates for the rest of the year and discuss agenda items for our commission meeting at the GP retreat. Will send that soon to you all once its finalized.
  *   Attached are the notes from the retreat.
  *   I don’t think there has been any workplan submitted.
Thanks!
Yadira