[DEOC] Request

Consuelo Grier consuelo.grier at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Feb 8 12:55:30 PST 2024

All,
Depending on the agenda items we have, I’m not sure we have time. Would be helpful to know when they need feedback on these asks. If there is time, I would recommend we push this collaboration out. But I'm not fully certain what else is planned. I feel like we have a lot of commission business since we haven't met since our retreat.