[DEOC] DEO Notes

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Mon Feb 5 08:30:23 PST 2024

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you all for attending the GP Retreat. Attached are the notes from our session with the Presidents and Chancellors. Notes are those taken by Sophia and Yadira. I'm sure the conversations will continue and we will work on an opportunity to have an expanded conversation with them. Hears to a productive week ahead!

Humbly,

Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T:  (425) 739-8100 X8441 |  robert.britten at lwtech.edu<mailto:robert.britten at lwtech.edu>