[DEOC] [EXTERNAL]Re: Nomination Results and Thank you!!!!

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 25 15:38:33 PDT 2024

Good afternoon!

I can dig through the files I have access to, but also wonder if Yadira or other officers have a more extensive job description other than the one below that was provided in the nomination form:

Per our commission bylaws, officer terms are for 1 year and renewable for up to 3 years

Duties of officers shall be as follows:

      A. The Chair shall be the presiding officer of the Commission, ex officio member of all committees, and representative to WACTC.

      B. The Vice-Chair shall, in the absence of the Chair, perform the duties of that office.

      C. The Secretary shall keep minutes of all meetings of the Commission and the Executive Board in collaboration with SBCTC support staff. They shall be the official correspondent of the Commission.

      D. The Treasurer will also maintain the official financial records, receive and disburse all funds at the direction of the Chair and actions of the Commission.

      E. The Workplan Coordinator will facilitate the coordination and development of the DEOC work plan.

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion