[DEOC] Fwd: Workforce Education Investment Accountability and Oversight Board (WEIAOB) Meeting April 25, 1-3 PM

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 19 16:40:38 PDT 2024

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/they/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________

Sharing the following on behalf of Joel with the Washington Student Achievement Council,

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you well! I’m reaching out to share that the next Workforce Education Investment Accountability and Oversight Board (WEIAOB<https://wsac.wa.gov/WEIAOB>) meeting will be happening next Thursday, April 25, 1:00–3:00 pm PT on Zoom. Meeting materials will be available online (at the link above) early next week.

The Board meets quarterly to discuss and review Washington state’s ongoing investments from the Workforce Education Investment Account (WEIA<https://ofm.wa.gov/accounting/fund/detail/24J>) in higher education and workforce development priorities. WSAC began facilitating Board meetings last summer, and they provide a great opportunity to learn more about how our state currently funds higher education.

All meetings are public—and, if interested, the April 25 meeting will be live streamed on TVW here<https://tvw.org/video/workforce-education-investment-accountability-and-oversight-board-2024041011/?eventID=2024041011>. You may also register to attend the meeting via Zoom here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUtcuuhrz0jHdZ2Cerk_BeLHtMMRj9AThke#/registration>.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Joel

[image.png]

Joel Anderson (he, him, his)