[DEOC] Government-to-Government Higher Education Summit

Glenda Breiler gbreiler at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 12 14:34:31 PDT 2024

Please accept this invitation to our Government-to-Government Summit between WA Tribes and college leaders.

The Evergreen State College is hosting our first annual Government-to-Government Summit between WA Tribes and college leaders. The WA State Board of Community and Technical Colleges is partnering on this Summit to build meaningful relationships in higher education with Washington Tribes. The vision of these summits is to advance local Indigenous knowledge(s) and improve access and pathways to post-secondary education, and career and technical training in ways that serve our Indigenous communities.

Registration is Live! To accept this invitation, please Register Here<https://eventactions.com/eareg.aspx?ea=Rsvp&invite=gm9e87gxv5vryf40sj12t5z2xx32pnsf3tca0zhxkven589tat88>

The Summit is free, but registration is required to ensure we can support everyone's needs.

Location:

The Evergreen State College, s'gʷi gʷi ʔ altxʷ:House of Welcome - Evergreen Longhouse

2700 Evergreen Pkwy NW | Olympia, WA

Please contact Glenda Breiler or Lyn Dennis (information attached) for any questions.

limlmtx,

Glenda Breiler, (Colville Okanagan), MSW

Director of Tribal Government Affairs

gbreiler at sbctc.edu<mailto:ishaver at sbctc.edu> • c: 206-724-3782

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

“Today we human beings face the biggest of obstacles, and so the greatest challenges, to our creativity and responsibility. Let us begin with courage and without limitations, and we will come up with surprising solutions.”

Dr. Jeannette Armstrong (Okanagan)