[DEOC] FW: 2023-2024 Diversity, Equity Officers Commission Dues Form

Yadira Rosales Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu
Fri Apr 19 08:55:28 PDT 2024

From: Fisher, D'andre <Dandre.Fisher at Seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:Dandre.Fisher at Seattlecolleges.edu>>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2024 5:20 PM
To: deoc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:deoc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> <deoc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu<mailto:deoc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu>>
Subject: 2023-2024 Diversity, Equity Officers Commission Dues Form

​Greetings Fam,

Please see attached the Diversity, Equity Officers Commission Dues Form. Payments due May 10,2024. Please let me know if you have any questions. We will discuss during our April DEOC meeting tomorrow.

Please note your DEO Commission can pay their membership fees in one of the following ways:

  1.  Pay via check
     *   Issue their check to LWTech Foundation
     *   Note Line – DEO Commission Dues
     *   Mail it to: LWTech Foundation/ Attn: Alysen Laakso/ 11605 132nd Ave NE, Kirkland WA 98034
  2.  Pay online

     *   Go to our online donation form page<https://www.lwtech.edu/about/foundation/give/>
     *   Click the “donate to the Foundation today” button
     *   For designation, select “other”
     *   Type is “CEO Commission Annual Membership”

 [https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/docx_16x16.png] DECO Dues 2024.docx<https://scedu-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/dandre_fisher_seattlecolleges_edu/ET0FSothos5BkNWoTvk2IBwBRPJm8kWoiGcaFUEKjJj-hw>

DEOC dues paid for 2023.

1. Bellevue College - $1,000
2. Columbia Basin College - $500
3. Renton TC- $500