[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] - Re: [SPAM] DEOC Meeting April 19th and Materials

Wang-Wolf, Xuan xwang-wolf at olympic.edu
Tue Apr 9 19:40:13 PDT 2024

Hello all, I see the calendar invite but there is no Zoom link… could you reshare the Zoom link?

Thank you!

Dr. Xuan Wang-Wolf, PhD (she/tā)
Interim Dean
Learning Innovation &
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB)
Olympic College
xwang-wolf at olympic.edu<mailto:xwang-wolf at olympic.edu>
Office: 360-475-7125
Cell: 360-731-6938

On Apr 8, 2024, at 9:57 AM, Tenya Moravec via DEOC <deoc at lists.ctc.edu> wrote:

CAUTION: This email came from a non-OC system or external source. Beware of phishing and social engineering!

Good Morning,

I think I missed the email/calendar invite for the meeting on 4/19. Can someone forward this my way?

Please and thank you 😊,

Tenya Moravec (she, her, ella), M.Ed
Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Yakima Valley College
(509) 494-7958

We would like to take a moment and reflect on the lands which we reside, the ancestral homelands and traditional territories of the people of the Yakama Nation. We acknowledge and honor the Yakama People. We offer gratitude for the land itself, for those who have stewarded it for generations, and for the opportunity to study, learn, work and be in community on this land. We acknowledge that our college's history, like many others, is fundamentally tied to the first colonial developments in the Yakima Valley.