[DEOC] Final Call: Promising Practice Exchange Topics

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 27 13:20:15 PDT 2023

DEOC--

Please see request regarding the prioritization of topics for the promising practices exchange that I sent out prior. The list has been updated so you can see some of the topics submitted by other commissions.

Thank you to those who have added their comments to this document. Feel free to edit it or email me and I'll add them: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KzeBP0FPFwDCJa_GsZcb2yWoQykhNU4KkjaRInK4RAU/edit?usp=sharing

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion