[DEOC] Info from our Highline Q Center

Jimenez, Maribel mjimenez at highline.edu
Mon Sep 25 14:21:01 PDT 2023

Hi Fam,
Below is what we have at Highline's Q Center. Exec Cabinet recently approved stipends for two adjunct faculty members to oversee the Q Center.

Maribel

Maribel Torres Jiménez, Ed.D She|Her|Ella
Vice President for Equity, Diversity, and Transformation
mjimenez at highline.edu<mailto:mjimenez at highline.edu> Hablo Español