[DEOC] Guided Pathways Retreat for Executive Leaders - Save the Date

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:03:46 PDT 2023

Dear DEOC--

Please see the invitation below from Monica Wilson about a combined commission retreat. This retreat is sponsored by the Student Success Center and will include lodging. Additional funds for travel costs (mileage, airfare) and per diem meals not included in the retreat are available by request.

I've highlighted some info below to keep in mind, and I hope you'll consider going, especially in light of conversations we have had about joint planning, support, and alignment.

Save the date for now, and I hope this gives you enough info of what's to come.

peace,
sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion