[DEOC] [EXT] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: BIRT Question

Neal, Vanessa VNeal at clark.edu
Fri Sep 8 12:45:15 PDT 2023

Okay, 2pm it is (today). If you’re able to hop on the Zoom – please do. Here’s the

Zoom info:

Vanessa Neal is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Vanessa Neal's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://clark-edu.zoom.us/j/3885536046

Meeting ID: 388 553 6046

---

One tap mobile
+12532050468,,3885536046# US
+12532158782,,3885536046# US (Tacoma)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 253 205 0468 US
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
• +1 719 359 4580 US
• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
• +1 669 444 9171 US
• +1 360 209 5623 US
• +1 386 347 5053 US
• +1 507 473 4847 US
• +1 564 217 2000 US
• +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
• +1 646 931 3860 US
• +1 689 278 1000 US
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 305 224 1968 US
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 388 553 6046

Find your local number: https://clark-edu.zoom.us/u/kb4l3nSKWg

Thanks,

Vanessa

Vanessa C.K. Neal (she/her)
Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/
Diversity and Equity Officer
Clark College, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI)
Mail Stop: GHL 214