[DEOC] Follow up from Oct 2023 WACTC meeting

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 27 00:12:26 PDT 2023

DEOC--

Follow up from this month's WACTC meeting. I've included handouts and the equity committee notes.

One thing to take note: I learned that DEOC is not represented in all WACTC committees in the same way that other commissions are represented. I'm looking into which ones, and how that might be remedied.

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>