[DEOC] Fw: Happy Indigenous Peoples Day from Tribal Government Affairs

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 9 15:50:49 PDT 2023

DEOC--

Sharing the message that Glenda Breiler, our new director of Tribal Government Affairs shared this afternoon with our SBCTC staff.

Sophia

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>