[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Re: Question

Hannah Simonetti hsimonetti at btc.edu
Mon Oct 9 14:05:31 PDT 2023

Hello all,
BTC is also doing a message about community care and mental health. We have had a really hard start to our quarter so we are tying it to a recognition of larger political events but without specifics. I will be holding a community care space in collaboration with our ASBTC students for folks to tap into. Where people could choose to have hard conversations about political events or the impact of those events if they wish.

Best,
하나(Hannah)

Connectedness | Professionalism | Integrity
[cid:image004.png at 01D9FAB9.A8CCD430]<https://www.btc.edu/>하 나/Hannah  ( 소 희 Soo-Hee)  Simonetti (she/her/hers)
Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8377<tel:360.752.8377>| Office: Morse Center 207
for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.