[DEOC] Question

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Mon Oct 9 12:37:57 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

We have this war erupting in Israel and the West Bank and we have community members at each of our colleges that are  impacted for differing and varying reasons. While I understand the notion of not taking sides and making a political statement, what if anything are you all planning in terms of messaging at your colleges?

Humbly,

Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T:  (425) 739-8100 X8441 |  robert.britten at lwtech.edu<mailto:robert.britten at lwtech.edu>