[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] work plans

Thalia Vaillancourt thalia.vaillancourt at centralia.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:38:12 PST 2023

Thank you, everyone, for working on getting this sent out.

Is the Mission finalized in this document? I would like to share it with the Centralia College JEDI Council. They are a group of students, faculty, classified, and exempt staff. Many of them were not aware of the DEOC gave updates yesterday.

Thank you all for your guidance and support.

Best,

Thalia Vaillancourt
Bilingue en français
She/ her/ elle
Director of Equity and Inclusion
Centralia College

“If you have come here to help me you are wasting your time, but if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.”
― Lilla Watson