[DEOC] [EXTERNAL]Re: Colleges represented at MSSDC

Jimenez, Maribel mjimenez at highline.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:40:34 PST 2023

There is an ask for folks of DEOC to check the names and contact info on the current MSSDC membership sheet. If you have any edits, please send to Rick Flores rick.flores at skagit.edu<mailto:rick.flores at skagit.edu> and Tanya Zaragoza tzaragoza at whatcom.edu<mailto:tzaragoza at whatcom.edu>

WA CTC -MSSDC Rep Spreadsheet* - Google Sheets<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yyhBOUGjBnJG7_CcCy3lAcspjfmdIvOfTYIiRxu9T1k/edit#gid=0>