[DEOC] Fwd: WACTC Committee Workplans

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 15 17:43:59 PST 2023

Friendly reminder that a DEOC workplan is due by Nov. 27. Originally it was due by Oct. 31. The Nov. 27 deadline is so it is received by WACTC for review.

Let me know how I can support in content or  formatting, even if it is still in progress.

sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>