[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Follow up from Oct 2023 WACTC meeting

SBCTC EDI Team edi at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 1 17:06:10 PDT 2023

Hi Thalia—

Which logos and background?

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Melissa Williams (she/her)

Courtnay Llacuna (she/her)

Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

From: DEOC <deoc-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Thalia Vaillancourt via DEOC <deoc at lists.ctc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 5:04:40 PM
To: Diversity and Equity Officers Commission (DEOC) <deoc at lists.ctc.edu>
Cc: Thalia Vaillancourt <thalia.vaillancourt at centralia.edu>
Subject: Re: [DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Follow up from Oct 2023 WACTC meeting

[Sent from outside SBCTC]

Hi, Sophia.

Where can I get a pic of the logos and digital background?

Thank you!

Thalia Vaillancourt

Bilingue en français

She/ her/ elle

Director of Equity and Inclusion

Centralia College

“If you have come here to help me you are wasting your time, but if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.”

― Lilla Watson