[DEOC] Need Your Assistance

Melanie Dixon mdixon at shoreline.edu
Mon May 15 10:06:49 PDT 2023

Good morning, Sophia,

I am hoping you can assist me with the 5194 and 5227 funding constraints. I have just been given access to these funding streams and see I have 300k to spend prior to June 30th. I am sure you can imagine how frustrated I am by this discovery and the lack of urgency by my college to leverage these dollars to address opportunity gaps. Do you have a document or website I can reference that outline what's allowable for each funding stream. I have the high-level understanding (i.e. Prof D), but not the specifics and unfortunately we have no expertise in our budget office.

Thank you in advance for the support and have a great day.

Melanie Dixon

Pronouns: she/her/hers Why pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/>?

Vice President of Diversity Equity and Inclusion

Building 1000 (Administration) Room 1019A

Shoreline Community College

www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>  |  206-533-6682

[signature_2024456491]

“The practice of love is the most powerful antidote

to the politics of domination.” Bell Hooks~