[DEOC] Fw: National Equity Project Coaching for Equity June 26-June 27

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed May 3 15:25:54 PDT 2023

Dear DEOC--

The Student Success Center & Strategic Initiatives at SBCTC (Monica Wilson is the director) has extended the invitation for us to join the Guided Pathways Advisory Council, Guided Pathways leads, MSSDC, student coaches, and the SBCTC education division for a two day in-person training in Olympia (hybrid option not available at this time) with the National Equity Project. If we would like to explore a virtual training, we can reach out to the NEP and contract with them for a future date.

For this in-person gathering, please see her email below and fill out the survey by Wednesday, June 15, so you can reserve your spot.

[Compass]
  Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

  Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

[cid:e4fe363b-3415-485d-83b2-35c161bd8132]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>                Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>