[DEOC] DEO Retreat

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Mon May 1 14:55:11 PDT 2023

Hello DEO's,

Our quarterly DEO Retreat is May 18th and 19th the 18th is designated for travel and DEO Leadership Planning and the 19th the Commission meeting. If you are planning to stay the night, hotel reservations can be made by calling the Marriott: They are a few min from LWTech.
I will have details about room booking by Wednesday afternoon and will forward that information to those who need it.

Courtyard by Marriott/Kirkland
tel:425-602-3200
11215 NE 124th St, Kirkland, WA, US

Parking at the college is free. You can park in the West Lot and we will meet in W-305. You will also be getting a request for food options and or restrictions we need to be made aware of. We are looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.

Humbly,

[cid:image002.png at 01D97C3C.ED71F210]
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T:  (425) 739-8100 X8441 |  robert.britten at lwtech.edu<mailto:robert.britten at lwtech.edu>