[DEOC] FW: 5-19-23 minutes and Doodle poll

Yadira Rosales Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu
Mon Jun 5 12:55:57 PDT 2023

Hello All.
I still have a few folks who have not responded to the doodle poll to find the best time for our Summer Retreat.
Please fill out by this Wednesday, June 7th as we need to start coordinating booking and plans for the commission.
Also remember that this is a two day retreat with an overnight. When you are looking at the dates you are confirming for two days:

  *   July 26-27 or
  *   August 23-24 Or
  *   August 30-31st

Thank you!!!!