[DEOC] Job Descriptions

Hannah Simonetti hsimonetti at btc.edu
Wed Jul 19 10:59:39 PDT 2023

Hello 친구들 chingu dul (Friends),
I am hoping folks are well on this sunny (at least in Bellingham) Wednesday! I am looking for some assistance for Director and Assistant Director Job Descriptions for Multicultural Student Positions, or DEI Student facing positions. If you have a great one send it my way. I’d like to say this is because they are building more support for my office, but sadly they will be taking my team to give to someone else, but I am hoping to influence what the position will look like as much as possible!

Best,
하나(Hannah)

Connectedness | Professionalism | Integrity
[cid:image003.png at 01D9BA30.1BF57D10]<https://www.btc.edu/>하 나/Hannah  ( 소 희 Soo-Hee)  Simonetti (she/her/hers)
Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8377<tel:360.752.8377>| Office: Morse Center 207
for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.