[DEOC] Volunteers needed for allocation model taskforce

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:22:21 PDT 2023

Thank you Both. We are also reviewing. For those who don't have any idea what this is about. I'm attaching a copy of the model overview used  at the most recent President's Retreat for your review.

If someone is willing to serve and has the capacity to do so. Please reach out to Sophia and extend your name.

Thank you,

[cid:image002.png at 01D9B972.7F3A2E70]
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034