[DEOC] Volunteers needed for allocation model taskforce

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 5 10:34:22 PDT 2023

Good morning, DEOC!

WACTC (the SBCTC organization of CTC presidents) is embarking on a review of the allocation model during the 2023-24 year. They are seeking one volunteer each from IC, WSSC, DEOC, and RPC to take part.

I was just asked this morning for a list of volunteers so that the presidents can select their task force at the retreat next week. If you're interested in serving on this committee, could you send me a message so I can forward your name for consideration? The presidents meet next Wednesday-Friday.

I'm not yet sure what the meeting commitment will entail, but WACTC committee meetings meet monthly, with some work in between meetings as needed.

Peace,
Sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>