[DEOC] [EXT] [DEHPD] FSOCC 2023 Call for Proposals

Martinez, Doris dmartinez at rtc.edu
Thu Aug 31 14:53:50 PDT 2023

My bad yall, that was to my council on campus haha!

Doris Martinez, M. Ed.
Executive Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
425-235-6391
dmartinez at rtc.edu | rtc.edu<https://www.rtc.edu/>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

[/Users/ebeasley/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_291362957]<https://www.rtc.edu/>
3000 NE 4th St., Renton WA 98056
Students Succeed at RTC.
[Facebook logo in grey]<https://www.facebook.com/rentontechnicalcollege>[Twitter bird logo in grey]<https://twitter.com/rentontech>[Youtube logo in grey]<https://www.youtube.com/rentontechnicalcollege>[LinkedIn logo in grey]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/renton-technical-college>[Instagram logo in grey]<https://instagram.com/rentontechnicalcollege/>

" Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
-Desmond Tutu