[DEOC] Peer Mentorship Position Descriptions

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Thu Aug 17 12:57:01 PDT 2023

Hi all - Have any of you developed a job description or a portion of the job description for peer mentorship for underrepresented students? If so, I'd be happy to receive a copy to gauge what we are doing across the state in this area. I'm looking to create a role that will focus half of the time on building this out for our college.

In Community,
Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers), M.Ed.
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Clover Park Technical College
Bldg 17, Rm 240 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499