[DEOC] call for proposals: 28th Washington State Faculty and Staff of Color Conference (FSOCC)

Melissa Williams mwilliams at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 1 10:34:08 PDT 2023

Hello, friends,

I'm sharing a call for workshop proposals below and attached for the Washington State Faculty and Staff of Color Conference (FSOCC) which will take place October 25-27, 2023 in Vancouver, Washington. The planning committee invites proposals on a wide range of topics related to the lived and professional experiences of people of color in our CTC system.

Conference registration information will be shared soon!

If you have questions, feel free to contact me or Tina Christian at vchristian at greenriver.edu<mailto:vchristian at greenriver.edu>, 253-520-6294.

My best,
Melissa
FSOCC Planning Committee Member

[Compass]Melissa Williams, M.A. (she/her)
Policy Associate for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
mwilliams at sbctc.edu<mailto:mwilliams at sbctc.edu> *360-704-3992

Hello,

We are accepting proposals for the Faculty and Staff of Color Conference 2023! The conference will be held October 25 - 27, 2023 at the Hilton Hotel in Vancouver, WA. We have a unique conference planned this year and are inviting proposals. This year's theme is Empowering Our Voices, Communicating Our Vision.

We'd like diverse workshops from communities we haven't heard from in a while and a broad range of topics related to our theme. Spread the word and pass this along to your networks! Thank you and see you at the conference!

Send all proposals and questions to Tina Christian at vchristian at greenriver.edu<mailto:vchristian at greenriver.edu>, 253-520-6294

In solidarity,

Faculty and Staff of Color Conference Planning Committee