[DEOC] Professional Development/Evaluation Report Out

Neal, Vanessa VNeal at clark.edu
Wed Apr 19 16:26:33 PDT 2023

Hi Fam -

For the submissions for professional development on DEI/antiracism coming up on July 1 - have you all made a template of how you plan to submit your reports?  We have tracked evaluations, learning objectives being achieved, percentage of faculty and staff completion rates, etc. Just looking to see how folx plan to package that report. Within 5227, it outlines the evaluations being reported to SBCTC or COP by July 1. If there is no unified template/or report out approach, we'll just continue as we are....

Thanks,

Vanessa

Vanessa C.K. Neal, she/her(s) Pronouns
Interim Vice President of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion/Diversity and Equity Officer
Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI)
Clark College| 1933 Fort Vancouver Way Vancouver, WA 98663
Mail Stop: GHL 214
Phone: 360-992-2757
Email: vneal at clark.edu<mailto:vneal at clark.edu>