[DEOC] Commission Dues

Salinas, Francisco Francisco.Salinas at sfcc.spokane.edu
Tue Apr 11 09:38:30 PDT 2023

Good morning, SFCC has paid using the online portal.

FS

Francisco Salinas (he/him)| Dean of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Spokane Falls Community College
MS 3175 | 3410 W Whistalks Way | Spokane WA 99224
(509) 533-3934 | francisco.salinas at sfcc.spokane.edu<mailto:francisco.salinas at sfcc.spokane.edu>

"Intelligence plus character - that is the true goal of education." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Spokane Falls Community College meets the needs of our community by advancing student achievement through quality, accessible learning opportunities that embrace diversity, promote equity, and foster global awareness.