[DEOC] Undocu-Allyship

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Wed Apr 5 13:37:51 PDT 2023

I think it only went to Sophia. I think this is a wonderful and much needed conversation. I will ensure that you have space to discuss at our next DEO meeting. I would also encourage you not to delay the contracting of these two professionals as we will need a model college in our system to Lead in this endeavor. However I can support you I will. It would also be prudent to get them under contract during this fiscal year so that you don't have to use funds from next years allocation.

[cid:image002.png at 01D967C3.D0D7D670]
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034