[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Please read - Save the Date(s)

Ana Ybarra aybarra at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:14:06 PST 2024

Good afternoon -
FA Support was looking at our calendars for the next few months and see some future SAP items coming up:

March 21st at 1:00 - Fin Aid Work Session: The Tales of SAP Set Up - Session 1
April 25th at 1:00 - Fin Aid Work Session The Tales of SAP Set Up - Session 2
May 23rd at 1:00 - Fin Aid Work Session: Special Fall SAP

With all things FAFSA Simplification that FA support is prioritizing, and with the understanding that the FA community is completing AYR we are cancelling these sessions.
For the May 23rd Special Fall SAP session, we will reschedule this session for a time in June. TBD.

As some of you have heard, we are planning to set aside open webex time for you when we move FAFSA Simplification / Oracle PRP into production, prioritizing colleges that are summer headers.
We have tentatively set aside the following dates for open webex time post PRP deployment:

  *   Tuesday May 21st - summer header colleges
  *   Wednesday May 22nd - summer header colleges
  *   Thursday May 23rd - IF NEEDED - summer header colleges

  *   Tuesday May 28th - trailer colleges
  *   Wednesday May 29th - trailer colleges
  *   Thursday May 30th - IF NEEDED - trailer colleges

We say tentatively because we’re really hopeful that once we get into our test environment, and begin to see the scope of work, we will meet our goal and get all of this turned around in time for a 2nd week of May deployment to production. Dates are subject to shift IF Dept. of Education stalls out on sending ISIRs (again ☹ ) or Oracle moves dates (again ☹) for future PRP’s with bug fixes we’re waiting on.

Regardless - PLEASE SAVE these DATES on your calendars. Once we’re closer to finishing up our testing, we will send another email out to this listserv with more detailed information.

We’ll get through all of this together y’all - stay strong!
Your FA Support Team ❤

Peace be with you,

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Ana Ybarra, MA
Associate Director Campus Solutions - Financial Aid
• o: 360-704-1024