[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Reminder: SAP #6B Solution Design Survey due EOB 10/4/23 + Save the Date

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 26 10:55:03 PDT 2023

Good Morning, FA!

[Cartoon bee with pencil]
[Thank you, Seattle Central College, Cascadia College, Lower Columbia College, Yakima Valley College, and Spokane Community College for submitting your survey responses last week!]

This is a friendly reminder about the Solution Design Survey<https://forms.office.com/r/6eQSJpwM4T> due by the end of business on Wednesday, October 4th. In the attached Solution Design Document*, you will find the details for the solution approach we are proposing for SAP Maintenance Item #6B – Transfer Units in MAXT Course Exclusions.

Please read it thoroughly and provide your feedback via the survey linked below. In this survey we also ask that colleges indicate whether they will test during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase, and if so, who their testers will be.

[cid:image007.png at 01D9F067.E4F74B90]

College Action Items

  1.  Review the attached solution design document
  2.  Determine whether or not your college will participate in testing and provide testers’ information
  3.  Complete the survey using the link below by end of business Wednesday, 10/4 (one submission per college)
     *   Survey Link: https://forms.office.com/r/6eQSJpwM4T
     *   We require approval from a minimum of 90% of ctcLink colleges in order to proceed with the solution development

Save the Date!
[Daily calendar outline]
•  10/24 (Tue) – SAP #6B UAT Walk Through and Kick Off

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1042
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

[Thank you, Everett Community College, Edmonds College, Shoreline Community College, and Bellevue College for submitting your survey responses last week!]

This is a friendly reminder about the Solution Design Survey<https://forms.office.com/r/6eQSJpwM4T> due by the end of business on Wednesday, October 4th. In the attached Solution Design Document*, you will find the details for the solution approach we are proposing for SAP Maintenance Item #6B – Transfer Units in MAXT Course Exclusions.

Please read it thoroughly and provide your feedback via the survey linked below. In this survey we also ask that colleges indicate whether they will test during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase, and if so, who their testers will be.

*Note: The attached Solution Design Document has a minor update since what was sent out last week. I corrected the number formatting on page 6. None of the wording or information has been changed.

[cid:image010.png at 01D9EADA.4AC25480]