[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] SAP Item #7 Pass 2 for Breaks in Enrollment & Item #8 Summer Drops

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Wed May 31 15:51:32 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

It was just brought to my attention that I shared the wrong link for the Webex recording! Here is the correct link: https://sbctc.webex.com/webappng/sites/sbctc/recording/d35e2e46e202103ba7fb0050568127c3/playback. I have also corrected it in the email below and confirmed it is correct on the UAT Test Materials page.

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1042
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>