[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Please suspend FA JobSets/processes scheduled to run between 5pm and 6pm tonight 5/30

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Tue May 30 08:01:00 PDT 2023

Good morning, FA Users!

Today is the day! As previously communicated, the upcoming PRP 3 update will be implemented in Production this evening. While the PRP is small and the implementation is usually quick, we have found that some of the migration activities can still cause processes to stall or fail during the migration window of 5pm to 6pm. As a precaution, we need colleges to suspend FA JobSets and processes that are scheduled to run between 5pm and 6pm on 5/30 (today). We will send an email tomorrow (Wednesday) once we have confirmed the update was successful and that these JobSets and processes can be rescheduled.

You can refer to the Process Take-Down Instructions QRG<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us%2fm%2f81602%2fl%2f1468473-process-take-down-instructions&c=E,1,Fxvfny7R48ARL5AowiD4GFnZC8_RsZIolqQS2lLHW1znTeROjaOqYdm3Q_d0gpDpZ8Q17ci1fVudnRxf9TgEXKMYSBu12x7Omoa4_T-xeKpbSg,,&typo=1> for detailed steps.
Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1042