[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Financial Aid Demo & UAT Kick-Off: SAP #7 Pass 2 / SAP #8 Summer Drops on 5/31 from 10am-12pm

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Thu May 18 14:26:44 PDT 2023

Hello FA Friends,

The solution demonstration and college UAT kick-off for SAP #7 Pass 2 for Breaks in Enrollment<https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/PMO_Info/l/1625563-fa-satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-project-information-guide#pass-2-for-breaks-in-enrollment> &  SAP #8 Summer Drops<https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/PMO_Info/l/1625563-fa-satisfactory-academic-progress-sap-project-information-guide#summer-drops> will be held on Wednesday, May 31st from 10am to 12pm. We will demonstrate the solution to the FA Community and have colleges confirm the issue is addressed through User Acceptance Testing (UAT) before the solution is released into Production. Even if your college will not be participating in the UAT testing, we strongly encourage you to attend to ensure your staff understand the customization we are delivering. Please see below for the Webex meeting information. A corresponding Outlook calendar invitation will be sent out momentarily.

Session Date/Who Should Attend

  1.  Demo: Wednesday, May 31st, 10am-12pm
  2.  Highly Recommended College Attendees: FA Director/Assistant Director & FA staff familiar with SAP for Breaks in Enrollment and Summer Drops

UAT Dates/Important Testing Info.

  1.  Test Period: Wednesday, May 31st - Friday, June 23rd
  2.  College Testers: FA staff familiar with SAP Pass 2 / Summer Drops

Webex Meeting Info.
Join from the meeting link:
https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=m2a188733106e56d29db7e013e3f16671

Join by meeting number (access code): 2594 713 2216
Meeting password: SAPisFun

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

The session recording, slide deck, and UAT testing materials will be shared out to the Financial Aid listservs after the session. Please reach out if you have any questions!

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1042
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>