[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] [ctcLinkSME_StuFin] FW: Bank Mobile File Transfer Issue

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 22 12:20:06 PDT 2023

Hello All ctcLink SF Users,

As we currently do not have an estimated time for resolution from Bank Mobile, we think it would be wise to halt refund processing until we have confirmed existing files are being transferred.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have good news for you soon.

Thank you,

SF Support

[Compass]Marjorie Facio
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Student Financials)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
mfacio at sbctc.edu<mailto:mfacio at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1836