[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Bridge Grant

Robinson-Duane, Teresa Teresa.Robinson-Du1 at Seattlecolleges.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:57:08 PDT 2023

Awesome! Thanks Debbie!

   Teresa Robinson-Duane
              (She/Her)
Student Funding Center Director
           (206) 934-6739

    [cid:dd10ad6d-012e-4dea-84a7-7cbf0b3c9027]
Available Monday – Thursday
Monday & Wednesday on campus
Tuesday & Thursday virtual

From: Deborah Englehardt <denglehardt at sbctc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2023 11:54 AM
To: ctclinkfinaidsupport at lists.ctc.edu; Robinson-Duane, Teresa <Teresa.Robinson-Du1 at Seattlecolleges.edu>
Subject: Re: Bridge Grant

Hello Teresa!

FAST has been testing the equation engine and my guide. So far everyone that has tested said it's a Go but I'm not sure if there are more testers or not. Once FAST officially tells me it's a Go, I'll work on getting the equation set up in production and the guide will be sent out.

Thank you!
Debbie
________________________________
I thought there was a guide for adding bridge grant to our packaging plans, but I can’t find it. If it exists, can you send it out again? It is possible it was just a dream… 😊

   Teresa Robinson-Duane

              (She/Her)

Student Funding Center Director

           (206) 934-6739

    [cid:dd10ad6d-012e-4dea-84a7-7cbf0b3c9027]

Available Monday – Thursday

Monday & Wednesday on campus

Tuesday & Thursday virtual

CAUTION: This email originated outside of the Seattle Colleges’ email system. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Questions? Contact IT Services at x6333 (Central), x3630 (North), x5844 (South) or email ITHelp at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:ITHelp at seattlecolleges.edu>.