[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Recording Available - Disbursement Refresher Training 07/18/2023

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Tue Jul 18 12:17:22 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Thank you to all who participated in the Disbursement Refresher Training on Tuesday 07/18/2023.

The session recording and slide deck (attached) has been posted to the Authorizing and Disbursing Financial Aid Canvas Course.

  *   Disbursement Refresher Training Session<https://sbctc.instructure.com/courses/1664989/pages/current-2023-fin-aid-training-recordings-slash-slide-decks?module_item_id=71610876>

If you have not registered for the Canvas Training course, or completed the course modules, you will receive an 'access denied' message. You may register for the course(s) at the ctcLink Training Registration<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/ctclink/ctclink-training-registration.aspx> page, but if you have not completed the training course, you will have to progress through all modules to view it.  If you have completed the Canvas course, the link will take you right to the recording list.

Also, as promised, I have followed up with the functional analysts on the concerns on the F03 Service Indicator, so please stay tuned on that.  We will follow up in the List Serv.  Please send forth any tickets about the F03 our way.

Thank you,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066