[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Thursday Refresher Q & A Sessions

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 17 08:56:46 PDT 2023

Good morning Financial Aid friends,

I am emailing to notify you that we have had dwindling attendance on the Thursday Refresher Q & A Sessions, so I will be going through the calendar to cancel the sessions that are Thursday Refresher Q & A.

I will still be holding the Tuesday Refresher sessions themselves, as calendared, but no Thursday follow up Q & A.

So please don't be alarmed when you see a bunch of cancelled Thursday Q & A sessions come through; you may remove those from your calendar.

The Thursday Q & A sessions will still be available for those more intermediate training sessions that are already calendared for the remainder of 2023.

Thank you, and Happy Monday!

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066