[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Action Requested: 2024 ctcLink FA Training Survey - Deadline 09/08/2023

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 28 14:39:47 PDT 2023

Good afternoon, FA friends-

I am reaching out to ask for your participation in a brief survey from yours truly in ctcLink FA Training.  I am currently planning out 2024 FA Training sessions, and would like to hear from you on: how has training in 2023 been so far?  What would you like to see more of (or less of) next year?

Please take a few moments to answer the call of the wild! --> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3JY6KRB

Survey responses will close at the end of next week, September 8, 2023.

Many thanks,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066